OS: Windows 7 64-bit SP1 running Splashtop Streamer 18.104.22.168
Asus Transformer TF101 Droid 3.1 Asus Build HMJ37.US_epad-22.214.171.124-20110527 Running Splashtop HD 126.96.36.199
Issue: cannot connect through LAN, will only work with google account logged in. I was able to use LAN connection in the past and it worked just fine. Now, however, I am unable to use the system on my LAN connection. . .again if I log in to the google servers with my account, it works. . .but it's through an internet connection so it runs quite slow.
1. reboot router / PC / Droid Tablet
2. Cleared app data for splashtop remote, and remote HD on droid tablet
3. uninstalled, and reinstalled app data on droid tablet
4. Disabled windows firewall
5. verified that firewalls are turned off on router