posted this on December 22, 2011 19:40
1. Launch Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 from Windows > Start Menu > Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012.
2. Click on Settings > Advanced Settings (Threats and Exclusions). Then click the Settings… button under the Exclusions section as indicated below.
3. In the “Trusted zone” window, click the Trusted applications tab, then click Add and select Browse… to add the related files. Then check the Do not scan opened files checkbox as shown below.
4. Add the following application files respectively, by repeating step #3, into the “Trusted applications” list.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server
C:\Program Files\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server
- inputserv.exe (only necessary for Splashtop Remote Touchpad)
- SRLogin.exe (no longer exists in ver. 2.x and later)
Support Software by Zendesk