posted this on February 08, 2012 18:32
1. Invoke Bitdefender Internet Security 2012. Click the Settings button.
2. The General page will open. Click Firewall in the left sidebar, as indicated below.
3. Click the Advanced tab
4. The Advanced tab displays. Click the Application rules option.
5. In the Firewall Application Rules window, click the Add Rule button.
6. In the Add Application Rule window, click the Browse button.
7. The Open window will display. Browse to the C:\Program Files\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server folder. Click DataProxy.exe and then click the Open button
8. You will be returned to the Add Application Rule window. Select the Trusted option in the Network Type category. Then click the OK button
9. Repeat Steps 5 through 8 to add the remaining applications listed below into the Firewall Application Rules list. Click the Close button.
Support Software by Zendesk