1. Invoke VIPRE Antivirus 2012. Click the MANAGE tab.
2. Click the Always Allowed function..
3. Click the Add... button.
4. The “Add to always allow” window will appear. Select the Allow file by name only (wildcards ok) option..
5. Click the Browse... button.
6. The “Open” window will appear. Browse to the folder named
C:\Program Files\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server. Click the file named DataProxy, then click the Open button.
7. You will be returned to the “Add to always allow” window. Click the OK button.
8. Repeat Steps 5 thru 7 to add the other application files into the “Always allowed” list in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server (for 64 bits)
─ OR ─
C:\Program Files\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server (for 32 bits)
- Dataproxy.exe (only necessary if still using Internet Discover feature)
- spupnp.exe (only necessary if still using Internet Discover feature)
- SRLogin.exe (no longer exists in ver. 2.x and later)
That’s all ─ you’re done!