This topic applies to:
To retain the screen resolution setting, following these steps:
- Tap the Splashtop Remote icon in your iPad's Home screen to display the list of computers that have been added.
- Tap the arrow button to the right of the desired computer, to enter the "Computer Settings" screen.
- Tap Advanced.
- Under Resolution, select "Use remote computer's native setting."
- Splashtop Remote Streamer for Windows version 184.108.40.206 or later, or Splashtop Remote Streamer for Mac version 220.127.116.11 or later, is required.
- Ease of readability may be hindered when viewing on tablet/phone if your computer's native display resolution is high
- It is strongly recommended to scale down your computer's display resolution to lower than 1920 x 1080 to prevent added overhead in transmitting desktop images to your tablet/phone through the network