This topic applies to:
The "Controls" menu is where advanced in-session controls can be found. To bring up the "Controls" menu shown below, perform a three-finger tap during a connected session:
These six buttons are explained below in order of their appearance on the menu (from left to right).
- Displays the Hints screen.
Lock / Unlock Orientation
- Provides the capability to lock or unlock the orientation to either Portrait or Landscape.
- Provides two video modes; sharp (default) and smooth video rendering.
Switch displays (or monitors)
- Provides switching to and back from your secondary monitor if your computer has more than one display/monitor.
- Provides an arrow pad for ease of operation on applications.
- Disconnects the current session and goes back to the list of computers.
NOTE: The iPad, with iOS 4.3 or later, is capable of configuring the "Side Switch" to either Lock Rotation or Mute.