Splashtop Remote Desktop for Mac is now available!
Travel light and have full access to the computing power of your main PC or Mac. Splashtop Remote Desktop will give you Mac-to-PC or Mac-to-Mac remote access support with full audio and video.
- Connect from anywhere via local network or across the Internet.
- Use MS Office, Silverlight, and other Windows software without having to install it on a Mac.
- Enjoy high-definition videos (up to 30 frames per second) and other multimedia contents streamed from remote computers.
- Play interactive 3D PC games with low latency such as Witcher, Shogun, Diablo or EA Sports games on a Mac.
- Access important files or photos on another computer without worrying about syncing, converting, or compatibility issues.
- Wake-on-LAN support.
Fast and Easy Setup:
- One-click access to your remote computer with minimal setup efforts.
- Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP (including Home Premium), as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
- Application will automatically find your local computers. Sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Splashtop Streamer to find your computers across the Internet.
- Remote computers with dual-core CPU are strongly recommended for best performance.
Reminder for our users in China: When making a connection via [Internet Discovery] you might experience slightly degraded performance.
The Splashtop Support Team