We have released Splashtop Remote Desktop (non-HD) for Android version 22.214.171.124. It is now live on the Android Market and under review for Amazon Appstore. Please upgrade to enjoy!
- Supports more resolutions
- 1024 x 600, 1280 x 720, and the remote computer's native resolution.
- New trackpad mode
- Use a 2-finger tap to toggle between trackpad mode and the conventional gesture mode.
- New virtual mouse wheel
- In addition to 2-finger drag/slide, now you can scroll the content using the virtual mouse wheel.
- Compatible with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- PC needs to be connected via wired LAN and WoL needs to be enabled through BIOS setting. (Ref*)
- Share to friends by clicking "Share" from the menu in the computer list screen.
- New "Sharp & Smooth" mode
- Sharp mode displays a sharper image for text, while "Smooth" mode is good for video playback.
Thank you and Happy New Year!
(Ref*) The instructions related to the setting of “WOL” can be referred to in this article: [ http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/514305-how-do-i-connect-to-my-computer-if-it-is-in-sleep-or-hibernate-mode-wake-on-lan ]
The Splashtop Support Team