We have released Splashtop Remote Desktop for B&N NOOK version 1.8. Please upgrade to enjoy!
- Supports more resolutions
- 1024 x 600, 1280 x 720, and the remote computer's native resolution.
- New trackpad mode and virtual mouse wheel
- Use a 2-finger tap to toggle between trackpad mode and the conventional gesture mode.
- With the new trackpad mode and virtual mouse wheel, it brings you even more accurate operation and content scrolling.
- You need to remotely awaken your PC before connecting. Please try out the Wake-on-LAN feature.
- For limitations on WoL, please see the note below (*).
- Share with friends by selecting "Share" from the menu in the computer list screen.
(*) The instructions related to the settings of “WOL” can be referred to in this article: [ http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/514305-how-do-i-connect-to-my-computer-if-it-is-in-sleep-or-hibernate-mode-wake-on-lan ]
The Splashtop Support Team