Splashtop has recently optimized their Remote Desktop products for users who have an NVIDIA GeForce graphics card in their computer and/or Tegra 2 CPU in their tablet. What this translates to is higher frame rates and lower lag time that will lead to a better experience for all remote desktop usages, especially multimedia. Users will notice that their videos, movies, games, and other graphic-intensive content will be even more lag-free and smoother.
- GeForce 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 series notebook or desktop GPUs with at least 512MB FB
- Currently does not support SLI or Optimus configurations
Driver / OS requirements:
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
- NVIDIA driver 275.33 and later
- Only supports single display configurations.
- Will not re-direct protected content playback on the PC.
- If you get a black screen by enabling this feature, please disable it to work around the issue. See the first comment under this article to know more details.
- If SLI is enabled, this will conflict with GeForce optimization. Please remember to disable SLI when GeForce optimization is enabled.
- If SLI is enabled, this will prevent Splashtop THD from being able to play games/movies in full-screen mode. Please disable SLI if you want to play games/movies in full-screen.
- During our usage cases, we found that enabling or disabling SLI did not require a computer re-start. However, if a re-start is requested in your case, please share the details about this with us regarding your system info (for example Win7/Vista, 32/64 bits), etc.