1. Launch Symantec Endpoint Protection from Windows > Start Menu > Symantec Endpoint Protection
2. Click on Status > Network Threat protection > Options > Configure Firewall Rules… as indicated in the illustration below.
3. In the Configure Firewall Rules window, click the Add… button as shown below.
4. In the General tab of the Add Firewall Rule window, enter “Splashtop” as the name for the new rule in the Rule Name field, as shown below. Then select the Allow this traffic button.
5. In the Ports and Protocols tab of the Add Firewall Rule window, change the settings as follows:
Remote Ports: 6783-6785
Traffic direction: Incoming
6. In the Applications tab of the Add Firewall Rule window, click the Browse… button
7. Add the following application files into the “Allow Incoming Traffic” list.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server
C:\Program Files\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server
- Dataproxy.exe (only necessary if still using Internet Discover feature)
- spupnp.exe (only necessary if still using Internet Discover feature)
- SRLogin.exe (no longer exists in ver. 2.x and later)