1. Launch Panda Global Protection 2012 from Windows > Start Menu > Panda Global Protection 2012.
2. In the Status tab, under the “Protection ” group at the left side of the window, click Settings.
3. In the “Firewall protection” window, press “Firewall”> Settings… as shown below.
4. Select Add Program as shown below and Allow Outbound Connections, and then repeat step 3 to add the following application files into the “Enable automatic assigning of permissions” list.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server
C:\Program Files\Splashtop\Splashtop Remote\Server
- Dataproxy.exe (only necessary if still using Internet Discover feature)
- spupnp.exe (only necessary if still using Internet Discover feature)
- SRLogin.exe (no longer exists in ver. 2.x and later)