Now you can connect to your Mac computer! All you have to do is install our Virtual Driver. Here’s how to do it:
- Launch the Splashtop Streamer.
- Select the Settings tab.
- In the Settings tab, click the Advanced Settings button.
- Click the Install Driver button. The dialog box for Virtual Display Support will appear.
- Click the Restart button in the dialog box, then input the user password and click OK to restart. (Note that it will take a few minutes to automatically restart your Mac.)
- After restarting, repeat Steps 1, 2, and 3. Then verify that the label of the button now says “Uninstall Driver” in the Advanced Settings dialog box, as shown in the example below.
Now you can try to connect your iPad to the Streamer again.